Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I transferred to another agency -- will I get a record of the changes I made through employee express?

The agency you are leaving will file a report in your Official Personnel Folder of all the health benefits and Thrift Savings Plan changes you made using Employee Express. You can get a copy from your Human Resources Office.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.