Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I want to sign up for vision coverage. My daughter is in college in Texas and we live in Maryland. Do I enroll her separately?

No, you should not enroll any family member separately. The Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP) requires that all family members be enrolled under the same vision plan. All four of FEDVIP’s vision carriers offer nationwide/international coverage.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.