Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I received an IRS Form 1095-C from my employing agency or former employing agency that has incorrect information. Who should I contact?

If you have questions about the IRS Form 1095-C, you should call the telephone number listed on Line 10 on the form. OPM and the IRS will not be able to answer questions about your Form 1095-C.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.