Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Can I continue coverage if I leave Federal service?

No. Under the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP), there is no extension of coverage, temporary continuation of coverage (TCC), spouse equity coverage, or right to convert to an individual policy (conversion policy).

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.