Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

How do new tribal employees enroll?

Complete and submit a Standard Form (SF) 2809 to your tribal employer. You can obtain an SF 2809 from the OPM’s website at or from your tribal employer. 

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.