Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

What if I separate from my employment while my FEHB is postponed and I want to qualify for temporary continuation of coverage (TCC) or to convert to an individual policy with my FEHB insurance carrier?

You must inform your Human Resources Office that you want to revoke your waiver during your final pay period. Your Human Resources Office will then reinstate your FEHB so that you will have an enrollment to continue under TCC or convert. If your leave and earnings statement for your final pay period does not show a withholding for an FEHB premium, contact your Human Resources Office immediately.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.