Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

How will my agency know when my transitional TRICARE ends?

If your Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214) shows your transitional TRICARE eligibility period, bring it to your Human Resources Office to postpone immediate reinstatement of your FEHB. If your DD Form 214 does not show this information, your Human Resources Office must determine the ending date by counting 180 days from midnight of your discharge date.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.