Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Both my former spouse and I are Federal employees with FEHB coverage. Should I apply for Spouse Equity coverage?

Yes, it's a good idea to apply and establish your eligibility for Spouse Equity coverage within the required time frame even if you currently have your own FEHB coverage. If you lose your FEHB coverage as an employee, you can then enroll under Spouse Equity.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.