Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

My wife and daughter are covered under my wife’s non-Federal health insurance. They do not have an FSA (Flexible Spending Account) option with her company. Can I get reimbursed for their health care costs if they are not under my health insurance?

Yes, your health care flexible spending account will reimburse you for their eligible expenses even when they are not covered by an FEHB health plan.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.