Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I am an annuitant. Do I have health insurance coverage?

To inquire about how much coverage you have under the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program, go to Retirement Services Online at  You will need your retirement claim number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access information about your health benefits enrollment. 


If you cannot access Retirement Services Online, you can inquire about your coverage by contacting OPM’s Retirement Office at 1-888-767-6738 or  The phone lines are open from 7:30 am to 7:45 pm (Eastern Standard Time). It is a busy phone number so we encourage you to call early in the morning or after 5:00 pm when the phone lines are less busy.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.