Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I am resigning from my Federal job, how do I enroll for TCC?

You must apply for Temporary Continuation of Coverage (TCC) with your agency Human Resources Office within 60 days from the date you separate from Federal service. TCC coverage becomes effective the day after the qualifying event. After your 31-day extension of your group coverage ends, you pay the full premium (the enrollee and Government contribution) plus a 2 percent administrative fee. For more information, contact your agency's Human Resources Office and review the TCC pamplet at

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.