Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I'm not eligible for Spouse Equity. Can I be covered through TCC?

Yes, if:

  • you were covered as a family member under the Federal employee or annuitant's enrollment at some time during the 18 months before your divorce or annulment, and
  • you or your former spouse notify the employing office within the required time limit that you want TCC.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.