Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

If I lose my Spouse Equity coverage, can I enroll for TCC?

You may enroll in TCC if, during the first 36 months after your marriage ended:

  • Your Spouse Equity enrollment has terminated because you no longer have a qualifying court order, or
  • you have remarried before age 55.

You must submit a TCC election within 60 days from the date you lose Spouse Equity coverage. The TCC coverage will end 36 months from the date your marriage ended.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.