Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Is there a required amount that a tribal employer must contribute for premiums?

Yes, at a minimum, the tribal employer must contribute the same amount as most Federal agencies do for their Federal employees.  Tribal employers must pay approximately 70% of the premiums.  Please contact your tribal employer to see if they pay a larger portion of your premiums (up to 100%).

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.