Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

What changes can I make outside of Open Season?

Outside of Open Season, you can make changes due to certain events, called qualifying life events (QLEs) The most common QLEs for changing enrollment type or plan are: marriage, acquiring a child, moving away from the area served by your Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), losing health insurance coverage, or changing employment status.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.