Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I am an employee. What if I miss the Open Season and I want to change to a Self Plus One enrollment?

As an active employee, you must experience a Qualifying Life Event (QLE) in order to change your enrollment outside of Open Season. These are events such as marriage, divorce, the birth or adoption of a child, or a family member’s loss of coverage under another health insurance program.  For a full list of allowed QLEs, please view the SF 2809.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.