Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

If our family includes a 24-year old child, can we claim him as an eligible dependent for FSAFEDs?

Yes, your health care flexible spending account can reimburse eligible medical expenses incurred by your child through the end of the calendar year in which he turns 26.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.