Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

How do I switch my covered family member?

To switch a covered family member you must complete a Standard Form 2809. You will not be able to directly contact your carrier to make this change. Contact your agency benefits officer for more information.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.