Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Are reemployed annuitants eligible to enroll in FSAFEDS (Federal Flexible Spending Account)?

Yes, reemployed annuitants are eligible to enroll in FSAFEDS as long as they are employed by a participating Federal agency and in a position that conveys Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) eligibility.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.