Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

What happens if I am enrolled in premium conversion and leave the Government before the end of the calendar year?

Enrollment or participation in premium conversion ends if you terminate or are terminated from Federal government employment. If you are eligible and elect to participate in Temporary Continuation of Coverage (TCC), you pay those premiums directly on an after-tax basis.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.