Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

If my wife and I enroll in a health care flexible spending account (FSAFEDs) with $2,600 each and I get a bill for more than $2,600, how do I claim this on both of our accounts?

When you enroll in FSAFEDS, you can elect to have your family’s claims paid from a second health care flexible spending account once the first health care flexible spending account is depleted.

If you have questions about how to submit a claim please call 1-877-FSAFEDS, Monday - Friday 9am to 9pm ET.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.