Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Will I be able to carry over my health care flexible spending account funds from this year to next year? (FSAFEDS)

To be eligible to carry over unused funds you must meet the following conditions.

1) You must elect a heath care of limited expense FSAFEDS account for the next calendar year during open season.
2) You must remain employed by an agency that participates in FSAFEDS

3) You must be actively making allotments from your pay through the end of this calendar year 

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.