Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

If I work for an agency that offers FSAFEDS (Federal Flexible Spending Account), but we’re on my husband’s family health plan through his private employer, can I use FSAFEDS? Does he still pay a copay?

Yes, you can use FSAFEDS. Your husband will still pay a copay.Deductibles and copays that you and your eligible family members incur are reimbursable whether you use your FEHB health plan or another health insurance plan. 

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.