Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.


I have gotten to the end of the application and forgot to enter information. Is it possible for me to go back?

If you have not certified your responses, please use the navigation bar in the top right corner to navigate to the sections and questions you need to change. You will be able to change your responses and provide additional information, if needed.

If you have certified your responses, you cannot make any changes. Please release the form to your agency. Your sponsoring agency has the ability to return the request back to you in a manner that allows you to make amendments to your form. Please contact your sponsoring agency if you would like the form to be returned to you.

Note: Each time the form is returned to you from your sponsoring agency in e-QIP, you will need to answer all "Yes/No" questions again and resign the certification and release forms.    


Return to FAQ Home

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.