Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Qualifications FAQ

How do I receive credit for a college degree obtained in a foreign university in another country?
Applicants must submit all necessary documents to a private U. S. organization, commonly called a credential evaluation service, for interpretation of their foreign education or degree.  To be acceptable for Federal employment, foreign education must be equivalent to education or degrees acquired at accredited colleges, universities, or educational institutions in the United States.   

Return to FAQ Home

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.