Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Combined Federal Campaign

How do I get a copy of my contibution statement for my taxes?

You can retrieve your OPM Form 1654 (CFC Pledge Form) online on the CFC Pledging System. If you made a payroll deduction pledge, you will also need to obtain a copy of your final pay slip for the tax year, which documents the total amount deducted for the CFC.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.