Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Combined Federal Campaign

Who can the PCFO call to get answers to questions regarding checks from the US Treasury when the check only has a number to identify the payroll office and not a name?

If the PCFO has made every attempt and is unable to locate the correct payroll office they may call OPM on 202-606-2564 or email OPM at  DO NOT FORWARD CHECKS TO THE OPM/CFC OFFICE.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.