Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Combined Federal Campaign

I am a Federal retiree and am interested in making a CFC pledge. How can I do that?

Federal retirees may make a one-time (i.e., cash, check or credit card) contribution to the CFC.  Please contact your local CFC office to obtain a pledge form and learn more about how you can support a participating CFC charity (

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.