Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Work Life

I want to use the Federal Employee Assistance Program. How do I get started?

Each Federal agency administers its own Employee Assistance Program (EAP); therefore, you will need to contact your agency’s EAP administrator in order to participate.  A searchable database of agency work/life contacts is available at:

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.