Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Work Life

How do I apply for the Child Care Subsidy Program?

Federal employees interested in participating in the Child Care Subsidy program should contact their agency’s Child Care Subsidy Point of Contact (POC).  

Employees must submit an application form and be prepared to provide copies of their recent pay stubs and/or latest IRS tax submissions. If a family receives local and/or State child care subsidies, they must indicate the source and the amount on their application.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.