Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Work Life

How do I find a Federally Sponsored Child Care Center?

Today, more than 110 independently operated, child care centers are located in the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)-managed spaces across the country.  To find a child care center, visit:

Those seeking child care services should contact the center they are interested in directly.  Centers are independently managed.  Registration requirements and enrollment availability may vary. 

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.