Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Work Life

Is tuition assistance available at Federally Sponsored Child Care Centers?

Centers managed by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) are required to have a tuition-assistance program.  Employees of Federal agencies and members of the U.S. military may also qualify for federal tuition subsidies based on income. 

Click on the appropriate category below to be taken to more information about specific tuition assistance opportunities.

U.S. Army
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Federal Employees/U.S. Military 
Coast Guard

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.