Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

I was placed in FERS when I should have been placed in CSRS. How can I switch into CSRS?

Information on the Federal Erroneous Retirement Coverage Correction Act can be found on OPM’s web site at

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.