Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

If I leave the Government, can I still get lost earnings on make-up contributions I made when my agency fixed the retirement error and put me in FERS?


Yes. You can get lost earnings on the make-up contributions you already made to your TSP account, if you decide to stay in FERS. You cannot get lost earnings if you choose CSRS Offset coverage over FERS.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.