1. If you qualify for spouse equity, you can elect FEHB coverage in your own right.
2. Your coverage continues indefinitely, as long as you continue to meet the requirements and pay your premiums.
3. You must pay both the employee and government shares of your plan’s FEHB premium.
1. Your coverage is limited. It will end 36 months after your divorce or annulment, or earlier if you do not pay your premiums.
2. You must pay both the employee and government shares of your plan’s FEHB premium, plus an administrative charge equal to 2% of total plan premiums.
There was an unexpected error when performing your action.
Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.