Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

How do I change my address for annuity payments?

You can use Retirement Services Online at  You will need your claim number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) to use the self-service website.

If you forgot your PIN, you can request a new one by mail here:  Alternatively, you can call the Retirement Operations Center at 1-888-767-6738 and request a new PIN.  The phone lines are open from 7:40 am to 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time).

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.