Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

If I am a retiree and have the option of correcting my retirement coverage to FERS, will I be allowed to make make-up contributions to the TSP?

TSP make-up contributions may only be made through payroll deductions while you remain employed with the Government. Make-up contributions cannot be made after you retire.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.