Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Veterans

I believe my veterans’ preference rights were violated. What can I do?

You may file a complaint with the Department of Labor's Veterans Employment and Training Service.  This is the agency designated by law, to investigate violations of veterans’ preference.  Information on how to file a complaint may be found at:

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.