Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Employment

What is the Federal agency's process to convert employees currently under 5 CFR 213.3102(t) and 5 CFR 213.3102(gg) appointments to the new single authority, 5 CFR 213.3102(u) authority?

Agency Human Resources Offices will process Standard Form 50's, Notification of Personnel Actions, in accordance with OPM's Guide to Processing Personnel Actions. This Guide will be updated with the appropriate codes for use when converting current employees on the (t) or (gg) authorities to (u). OPM will issue official guidance concerning correct coding procedures.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.