Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Pay & Leave

How do I get a copy of my 1099R?

Use Services Online (Retirement Services) to:

  • start, change, or stop Federal and State income tax withholdings;
  • request a duplicate tax-filing statement (1099R);
  • change your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for accessing our automated systems;
  • establish, change, or stop an allotment to an organization;
  • change your mailing address;
  • start direct deposit of your payment or change the account or financial institution to which your payment is sent;
  • establish, change, or stop a checking or savings allotment; and
  • view a statement describing your annuity payment.

You can also call our toll-free number 1 (888) 767-6738 , for these and many of your voluntary withholdings. When using self-service systems, you need your claim number, Personal Identification Number (PIN), and social security number. If you do not have a PIN, call us.

If you do not have a touchtone telephone, you can speak to a Customer Service Specialist.

Generally, in the middle of month, we authorize payments that are due for the first business day of the following month. Therefore, if you want your change to be reflected in your next payment, you should submit your request as early in the month as possible. See our payment schedule for the last date you can change your next monthly payment.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.