Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Personnel Documentation

How can I get a copy of my Official Personnel Folder (SF-50)?

If you're currently a Federal employee, contact your Human Resources Office.

If you're no longer working for the Government, write to:

 National Archives and Records Administration National Personnel Records Center

1411 Boulder Boulevard
Valmeyer, IL 62295
FAX: 618-935-3014
 For more information on contacting the National Personnel Records Center, go to

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.