Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I am a survivor annuitant. Can I change my FEHB plan?

Yes, you can request an enrollment change during the Open Season. You can make an enrollment change outside of the Open Season when a Qualified Life Event (QLE) occurs, such as if you moved out of the service area of your plan, when you become eligible for Medicare, or if your child loses health insurance coverage under another plan. These enrollment opportunities are listed in the RI 79-2, Information for Retirees and Survivor Annuitants, at Acrobat Version [341 KB].

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.