Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

If I enroll in a DC Health Link plan that offers a Health Savings Account (HSA), will there be an employer contribution (or ‘employer pass through’) to my HSA?

No.  The federal government does not provide employer contributions directly to your HSA.  The standard employer contribution will be paid towards your DC Health Link premium.  In addition, you may contribute directly to your HSA and deduct as per IRS guidance.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.