Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Can family members continue coverage when they are no longer eligible family members (e.g., a child turns 26, a former spouse after a divorce)?

These family members will have a free 31-day extension of coverage.  They will also have the opportunity to enroll in TCC for up to 36 months and to convert to an individual policy with the health plan in which they are enrolled.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.