Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I am a Member of Congress or designated congressional staff. What will happen to my DC Health Link coverage if I separate from federal service?

If you separate from federal service, your DC Health Link coverage will terminate and you will need to buy coverage through a new employer, the individual Marketplace, or elsewhere. You would also be eligible for Temporary Continuation of Coverage (TCC) provided by an OPM-contracted FEHB carrier.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.