The Federal Government will Become America's Model Employer for the 21st Century.
Recruit, Retain and Honor a World-Class Workforce to Serve the American People.
Human Resources and Security Specialists should use this tool to determine the correct investigation level for any covered position within the U.S. Federal Government.
OPM’s Human Resources Solutions organization can help your agency answer this critically important question.
Developing senior leaders in the U.S. Government through Leadership for a Democratic Society, Custom Programs and Interagency Courses.
Visit this federal site to search for our regulatory notices, proposed and final rules.
See the latest tweets on our Twitter feed, like our Facebook pages, watch our YouTube videos, and page through our Flickr photos.
The eOPF is an electronic version of the paper OPF and a system for accessing the electronic folder online. The eOPF system combines document management with workflow capabilities. The eOPF allows each employee to have an electronic personnel folder instead of a paper folder. Benefits of eOPF include:
* Immediate access to personnel forms and information for a geographically dispersed workforce.
* E-mail notification to employee when documents are added to their eOPF.
* Multi-level secure environment with security rules for sensitive information.
* No loss of official personnel documents due to filing and routing errors.
* Reduced costs associated with storage, maintenance, and retrieval of records.
* Electronic transfer of human resources (HR) data.
* Integration with agency’s human resources information systems (HRIS).
* Compliance with OPM and federally mandated HR employee record management regulations.
There was an unexpected error when performing your action.
Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.