Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Pay & Leave

How do employees get copies of their military leave and earnings statements (LES)?

Employees can access their LESs through their military pay account, MyPay. MyPay stores only the previous 3 months of LESs for reservists. If employees need copies of older LESs, contact MyPay customer service at 1-888-332-7411.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.