Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Performance Management

Can an employee receiving a "minimally satisfactory" or "unacceptable" rating of record receive a rating-based cash award?

No. An employee must have a "fully successful" or equivalent rating of record or higher to be eligible to receive a rating-based cash award.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.