Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

Where should I apply?

If you are still working, submit it to your employer.

If you have been separated from federal service for more than 30 days, submit your application to the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM).

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.