Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Where do I send the FE-6 form?

Send the completed form with a certified copy of the death certificate to the insured's agency if he/she died as an employee. If you are the deceased's widow(er) and the agency told you to send your claim form and other documents directly to OFEGLI, you should do that.

If the deceased was retired, send the form with a certified copy of the death certificate to:

Office of Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance 
P.O. Box 6080
Scranton, PA 18505-6080

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.